Don’t settle… SUCCEED in the right career!
Has your role been negatively impacted by the shifting economy? Is technology slowly making your job obsolete? Are you stuck in the wrong profession or an industry that’s declining? Get unstuck! Land a new career—one you’re genuinely passionate about.
Career switchers are the new normal and the future of work – and the future of work is HERE!
Switchers is the first book written specifically for the career changer and will help you to realize your dream. The first step is recognizing that the usual rules and job search tools won’t work for you. Resumes and job boards were designed with traditional applicants in mind. As a career switcher, you have to go beyond the basics, using tactics tailor-made to ensure your candidacy stands out. Switchers reveals how to:
- Understand the concerns of hiring managers—and think like they do
- Craft a resume that catches their attention within six seconds
- Spotlight transferable skills that companies covet
- Rebrand yourself—aligning your professional identity with your new aspirations
- Reach decision-makers by recruiting “ambassadors” from within your network
- Nail interviews by turning tough questions to your advantage
- Convince skeptical employers to take a chance on you
- Negotiate a competitive compensation package—even as a “newbie” to the field
Career changers face unique challenges that demand fresh approaches. Packed with psychological insights, practical exercises, and inspiring success stories, Switchers helps you leap over obstacles and into a whole new field. Want to pull off the most daring—and fulfilling—career move of your life? Read Switchers.
Buy the Book