Even when technology plays a role in the hiring process, those systems are programmed by people who have their own ideas, biases, and assumptions about what makes a candidate the best fit for the role. Understanding the psychology of the job search can give candidates a distinct advantage. Career expert Dawn Graham explores the mind of the typical hiring manager, providing insight that can help candidates create a targeted job search strategy and land an offer.
- Unfairness in the job search
- Common hiring biases
- Using technology as a job seeker
- Facing hiring managers as a job seeker
- Creating a bias-busting career plan
- Engaging your allies
- Marketing yourself effectively
- Addressing red flags head on
- Navigating salary negotiation
- Building resilience as a job seeker
Complete the course on Linkedin Learning.